Address: Calle Botteri, San Polo, 1569
La Villeggiatura is located in the heart of Venice in a Venetian palazzo, just a few steps away from the Grand Canal and the famous Rialto bridge, and a short stroll from some of the world’s most beautiful sites: Piazza San Marco, Basilica dei Frari, Teatro la Fenice, the Accademia, Museo Cà Pesaro and the Cà d'Oro.
The fully restored, luxurious appartment has one suite,
three large bedrooms, and two romantic loft suites.
How to get to La Villeggiatura:
From the airport (Marco Polo):
- Private water taxi directly to Calle Botteri (approx. € 110, 25 min). Easy, romantic, but expensive! You can book a taxi at the desk in the arrivals area of the airport or you can turn left out of the airport and go directly to the taxi stop (Darsena-Motoscafi) Ask the driver to take you to Calle dei Botteri at the corner with the Grand Canal and Rialto fish market.
- Taxi (€ 50, 20 min.) to Piazzale Roma from the taxi rank immediatly outside the airport.
- Shuttle bus (€ 5, 20 min.) which leaves every 20 minutes for Piazzale Roma from the stop beyond the taxi rank outside the airport (see www.atvo.it).
- Bus n° 5 (€ 5, 30 min.) to Piazzale Roma (see www.actv.it).
- Alilaguna, line orange to Rialto or S. Stae (15 Euros, every hour, about 1 hour)
From Piazzale Roma or from the railway station (Ferrovia):
- Private water taxi to Calle dei Botteri (approx. € 50, 10 min)
- Waterbus (Vaporetto) Line N° 1 (€ 6,50, 13,15 min.) in the direction of Rialto. Get off at Rialto Mercato, turn immediately right, and go straight on along the Grand Canal.
Go over the small bridge in front of you and take the next left. This is Calle dei Botteri: 50m, you will see N° 1569 (La Villeggiatura – Francesca Adilardi written by the door bell).
- Waterbus Line N° 2 (€ 6,50 per person, 15 min) to Rialto, cross the Rialto bridge and go straight ahead until the fish market at Campo delle Beccarie. Go over the little bridge in front of you ,Ponte delle Beccarie, go straight ahead Sottoportico del Capeler and a few meters later you will arrive in Calle dei Botteri, turn left until you see N° 1569 (La Villeggiatura – Francesca Adilardi written by the door bell).
From San Marco
- Waterbus N° 1 (€ 6,50 per person, 15 min) in the direction of Piazzale Roma and get off at San Silvestro. This stop is a little bit closer than the Rialto stop and you don't have to cross Rialto Bridge with luggage, but it's more difficult to explain! Walk towards Campo San Silvestro in the direction of the church, turn left into Rio Terà San Silvestro o del Fondego, turn right in the main street then first left, and follow the signs for Pizzeria Jazz 900. Cross the little bridge and you are in Calle dei Botteri. We are on the right, N° 1569.
Calle dei Botteri faces the Gran Canal and is opposite the Cà d’Oro.
We are on the 3rd floor and as usual for Venice there is no lift.